The Student Guild of my school and I have
been planning on doing an Easter event on an orphanage. My parentes and I we
help an orphanage of our church monthly, so I decided that it would be nice if
this event took place there. This orphanage, is made of kids who parents do not
have the conditions to raise them, so they are there until their parents figure
out a way of taking care of the family. This orphanage is called “Casa do
Pequeno Cidadao” and it is a foundation of the church “Paroquia Nossa Senhora
de Fatima”, and it has about to twenty children. The idea of the Student Guild
is to create an event on a Saturday right before or after Easter, in which the
students from our school, would go there, do an ‘easter hunt’ with the kids and
then a list of activities during a Saturday morning. Since Easter, for the
catholics, is really about renewing your soul, being kind, and being generous
to others is a great opportunity in that time of the year. Tomorrow, March 2nd,
I plan to visit the Orphanage, and talk to the head of the orphanage, if they
agree with this event and when we could
might do it. So I can talk to the head of the Student Guild and then inform the
students to help us in this event.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário