segunda-feira, 15 de outubro de 2012

PARTICIPATION ON "GREASE"

Every Monday and Saturday from the past 2 months, August and September I have been attending the play rehearsal. The school play for this semester is going to be “Grease” and I decide to participate in this play to learn how girls used to act back in the 1980’s. Therefore, I did the auditions and I got the dancer role. For me getting the dancer role was kind of a relief, because I have been dancing ballet and jazz for 7 years of my life, while I am not that good in acting. The play will be on 8,9 and 10th of November and in one of the days the play would be performed twice. Overall there is going to be 4 performances. Until the actual day arrives, the rehearsal, are every Monday afternoon and Saturday from 9 am to 3 pm. The rehearsals so far have been good, I have been learning a lot how girls used to dance, stand, and act back on that time which was my main goal. 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário