Since next semester, I
will no longer be helping in the Homework Club, my friend and I would like to
start something new with the primary children. We were thinking about doing at
once a month, or twice a month, during lunch give dance lessons to the primary
kids. We would choose a song, design choreography, and at the lunchtime show it
and teach to the children interested. I have already talked to the head of
primary, Mr. Mcdurmad, and he believes it is a great idea and that when we come
back from vacation I can schedule it right with him. With those dancing
lessons, my aim is to put my leadership skill in practice by controlling many
children at lunchtime. So I will know if I my leadership is being good enough,
if the kids pay enough attention to me and properly learn the dance of the
lesson.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário